Breaking up is hard, but it happens - and it hurts. Whether you are the dumper or the dumpee, losing an intimate relationship can be devastating. This book shows you how to move on and plan ways to find a new, healthier relationship. Through her website, workshops and blog, author and counsellor Susan Elliott has helped thousands of clients and readers from around the world transform their love lives. Her strategies for getting over a breakup include:
* Following clear rules of disengagement
* Understanding why you should have no contact with your ex
* How to work through grief, move past your fears and take back your life
* The secret to breaking the pattern of failed relationships
* What to do when you cant stop thinking about your ex, driving by their house or texting them.
Getting Past Your Breakup is a proven road map for overcoming the painful end of any romantic relationship for men and women of all ages. Complete with inspiring stories from real people and strategies to jump-start the moving-on process, Getting Past Your Breakup is a most effective program for permanently getting past a breakup, gaining back your confidence, and opening yourself to true love.
Susan Elliott is a motivational speaker, grief counsellor and lawyer. She is the creator of the seminar series and popular blog, Getting Past Your
Getting Past Your Breakup