Disney Interactive brings back one of the most popular 8-bit games of all time with the mobile release of DuckTales: Remastered. Available for iOS, Android and Windows devices, DuckTales: Remastered lets players join Scrooge McDuck in an epic adventure across the world to discover the five Legendary Treasures.
In DuckTales: Remastered, players will embark on a journey to the Himalayas, Amazon, Transylvania, African mines and Moon using Scrooge's secret map. The evil sorceress Magica De Spell and notorious Beagle Boys are on a quest to steal Scrooge's fortune, which he may have to risk along the way to save his nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie.
DuckTales: Remastered retains the authenticity of its 8-bit predecessor and features an expanded storyline with all new, improved graphics. Additionally, the game features a digitally-enhanced soundtrack with modern amplified iterations of the classic melodies. DuckTales fans can relive the classic TV series through the game with the original voice-actors and over 90 pieces of production art from the original TV series' archives.
· PLAY as Scrooge McDuck in this remastering of the classic, side-scrolling platformer game
· EXPLORE the Himalayas, Amazon, Transylvania, African Mines, and Moon in search of the five Legendary Treasures
· ATTACK enemies with Scrooge's iconic pogo jump and cane swing
· BATTLE and DEFEAT villains in epic boss fights
· POWER UP with invincibility and discover extra hearts to increase health
· COLLECT gems to UNLOCK over 90 pieces of never-before-seen production art from the original TV series
· Hand-drawn animated sprites and richly painted level backgrounds
· Original voice talent, including Alan Young, Frank Welker, Russi Taylor and June Foray
· New Easy mode for casual and younger players, and new Extreme mode for devoted fans
· Digitally-enhanced soundtrack featuring modern amplified iterations of the classic melodies
· Expanded story line and character narration