- There are over 400 different chiropractic techniques all focused on reducing subluxation to ensure you get your vital curves back.
- Subluxation is a silent process. 90% of your nervous system is completely dedicated to running your body.
- We lose and replace 200 billion blood cells every day.
- Every 24 hours, the body grows more than 35mm of hair.
- Subluxation could interfere with any of the above processes and we would not even know about it.
- The quickest way to expel germs is through the mouth, bottom and skin. Suppressing this process keeps the illness inside.
What's the difference between a Chiropractic adjustment and a manipulation?
Chiropractic Adjustment is a specific technique used by a Doctor of Chiropractic who has studied the spine for a minimum of 5 years at university level.
The Chiropractor locates the area of subluxations, specifically and shifts the bone to its exact and correct location. (Adjusting toward correction)
A manipulation is actually performed by someone with little or no training in the detection and correction of subluxations and simply moves joints, and not necessarily moving them towards correction.
A chiropractic adjustment is non-invasive and your body loves it.
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO DRINK WATER AFTER AN ADJUSTMENT?
With most patients, their spine has been locked in an unhealthy position, which means that their muscles have built up with lactic acid, like a dirty sponge. With an adjustment these muscles will release this acid toxin and water is important to flush it out of the system.
CAN I EXERCISE AFTER AN ADJUSTMENT?
YES! Your body is in correct alignment and will actually enhance your performance.
Source: Sipser Family Chiropractic