Say goodbye to chest wrinkles!
The world-renowned Décolleté Pad designed by twice-Emmy-award-winning Hollywood make-up artist Camille Calvet is now available in Australia.
The Décolleté Pad is available through www.skinvigor8.com.au
and traffic to the sight has already exceeded all expectations as Aussie women are visiting the site in their thousands to get their hands on the revolutionary pad.
The Décolleté Pad produces astonishing results that have only otherwise been achieved by going 'under the knife'. The pad is designed to correct and prevent damage to skin in the delicate chest area (décolletage).
Damage can be caused by number of different contributors, such as lying on the side while sleeping, sun damage, ageing of the skin and gravity.
The fantastic Décolleté Pad is completely non-invasive and easy to use. It can simply be placed on the chest over night while sleeping and removed in the morning. Alternatively, due to its thinness and transparency can just as easily be worn discreetly during the day.
The Décolleté Pad is made of 100 per cent medical-grade silicone, known for being effective in the healing of scar tissue.
Camille Calvet, who has worked with Hollywood stars such as Jennifer Aniston, Penelope Cruz, Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise, developed the Décolleté Pad when she started noticing chest creasing on herself and her famous clients. She realised that whilst there were many products available to combat lines on the face, there was a real neglect for products for the chest area.
"I have previously worked a lot with silicone in makeup and prosthetic mould making and started researching the healing properties of silicone for scar maintenance and burns," said Camille Calvet.
She continued: "I came to realise that the silicone could work to prevent chest muscles and skin from forming creases while sleeping, as well as smoothing existing wrinkles while awake, enter the brainchild that is, Décolleté Pad. The feedback from satisfied customers of has been fantastic and the results speak for themselves"
1. The Pads tend to slightly lift at the edges for a few days. This is normal and need simply to be pressed down. It will resolve itself within a few days.
2. Prior to use, the skin should be absolutely free of any product i.e. moisturisers, soaps, soap residue from the shower/bath etc.
3. The Pads should be washed in warm soapy water approximately once week depending on the build up of skin cells on the surface.
4. The soap that the Pad is washed with must not contain any moisturises hence we recommend either Sunlight or Velvet (depending which State you are in), as it is easily found in Supermarkets around Australia.
5. When you are not using the pad, place it sticky side down on the white typex packet rather using the pink slip that contours exactly to the shape of the pad. The larger surface area makes it easy to affix to and also to uplift when next required.
Each pad is made from 100 per cent medical-grade silicone, which means the Pad doesn't contain any irritating urethanes, latex or adhesives.
Each Pad lasts between 30 and 60 days depending on the frequency of use and is washable and reusable.
Review: While it may take a little bit to get your head around this, it's a great invention, if only they could come up with something similar for the neck.
The Décolleté Pad costs $55 (incl. GST and postage), with savings on orders of two or more. For more information and to order, visit the Skinvigor8 website: www.skinvigor8.com.au