Noughty Haircare

Noughty Haircare

Hair So Good, It's Noughty

Beloved UK haircare brand Noughty is set to hit Australian shores

Introducing Noughty Haircare, the beloved UK brand that is set to hit Australian shores this month and transform your hair for good. Noughty Haircare is for people who are serious about doing good but don't take themselves too seriously. 97% natural and 100% Noughty, it's a careful balance of virtuous formulations, with a burst of Noughty personality. Using only the best natural ingredients that are free of petrochemicals, parabens, sulphates, and silicones, Noughty is 100% vegan, bursting with natural goodness that your hair will love.

Let your hair down with Noughty's extensive range of haircare products that cater both straight and curly haired people. Noughty knows that not everyone's hair is the same which is why they've formulated a range that accommodates everyone. So whether your hair is frizzy, damaged, curly, wavy, dandruff prone, immaculate, or just plain normal, Noughty Haircare is the must-have addition for those that love their locks.

At Noughty, transparency is of utmost importance, that's why they're loud and proud about being 97% natural, with the remaining 3% made up of synthetic ingredients. Just a small percentage of a preservative system which stops the products from going off after opening them, emulsifying agents, which are necessary to stop ingredients from separating, and some lovely fragrances to make your hair smell delicious. After all, it's all about balance.

Noughty Haircare is never tested on animals. All products are vegetarian and vegan friendly, which means they do not use any ingredients such as lanolin or keratin which can be found widely within haircare products.

Noughty Haircare will be available in Priceline.

Co-founded by Rachel Parsonage and Lorna Mitchell of KMI Brands, Noughty brings a sense of humour to the serious naturals market with a range of 97% natural haircare products, that really pack a punch.

Noughty balances real virtue (think: natural, non-animal derived ingredients) with a fun, playful and cheeky spirit to make you smile. In other words, Noughty is for every woman who really cares about the world yet doesn't take herself too seriously, who wants an honest brand she can trust, but who loves to let her hair down.

Noughty haircare is lovingly made in the UK using a vast array of high-performing, good quality natural ingredients. Free from parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, and silicones, it's gentle enough for the whole family including vegetarians, vegans and even the odd pampered pooch.

Using a combination of coconut, olive oil, sea kelp, blue mallow flower and argan oil to name a few, Noughty products smell amazing and quite simply, leave hair feeling great.


Copyright © 2001 -, a Company - All rights reserved.