Summer is just around the corner and we all want to look fabulous, but don't always have the time to dedicate to our beauty routines. Check out these five beauty hacks which are sure to have you looking effortlessly fab in no time…
1. Need to tame your eyebrows? Try using a natural moisturising lip balm to smooth and lock your brows into position, plus it will keep the hairs nice and glossy.
2. You use heat to curl your hair, so why not use the same principle for your eyelashes? Hold your eyelash curler between your hands or thighs for 20 seconds to heat it up and voilà, your lashes will go that extra mile.
3. Instead of lifting your razor from the skin after every stroke, try the revolutionary bi-directional razor Schick Intuition f.a.b. (RRP $15.99 starter pack with handle and two refills) – meaning forwards and backwards. It shaves safely, forwards and backwards, up and down, for a smooth continuous action and an effortlessly fab result.
4. Tired of frizzy hair? Instead of using a towel, grab a good quality T-shirt to wrap up your tresses and avoid hair breakage.
5. Who knew a toothbrush could have so many uses? Got dry lips? Use your environmentally-friendly bamboo toothbrush with a bit of water to scrub off that pesky dried skin.
What is different about this razor? Schick Intuition f.a.b is the only razor of its kind that shaves both forwards and backwards, allowing for a continuous motion. With unique bi-directional blades – the top blades shave up and bottom blades shave down. Water Activated Gel helps the razor move smoothly along your skin to provide an effortless glide.
How do I use it? Instead of only using the razor in one direction, as originally established by the beauty industry, you can now move the razor up and down, forward and backward, along the skin without lifting the razor head. Click here to see how it works.
What part of my body should I use it on? The Schick Intuition f.a.b has been specifically designed to be suitable for key shaving zones and is perfect for the legs, bikini area and underarms.
Where can I buy one? Woolworths, Coles, Priceline or Chemist Warehouse. RRP $15.99 for starter pack with handle and two razors, and $15.99 for refill with three razors.
For more information, go to https://schick.com.au/product/intuition-fab-razor/