AUSTRALIAN HAIR FASHION AWARDS 2002
Presented by Schwarzkopf Professional
In the make or break world of fashion, the style of hair can greatly affect an outfit. Hair designs have long been an expression of individualism and fashion.
Using the rules of colour, cut and shape, hairdressers can create a style to individually suit each person.
In recognition of the highly artistic and creative hairstyles that hairdressers often create, every year the Australian Hair Fashion Awards
are held recognising and celebrating the work of some of the top hairdressers in Australia.
Finalists are judged by an international judging panel consisting of highly experienced and internationally famous hairdressers, and the President of the British Fellowship of Hairdressing.
This year in 2002, the style of hair has been influenced by designs off the catwalk, with the explosion of bold rich colors, blunt cuts, "punk" styles, short bobs and dead straight locks.
There are ten categories in the Australian Hair Fashion Awards
and these include:
- Australian Hairdresser of the Year
- Publishers Choice
- Creative Colourist
- Victorian Hairdresser of the Year
- New South Wales Hairdresser of the Year
- Queensland Hairdresser of the Year
- ACT Hairdresser of the Year
- South Australian Hairdresser of the Year
- Western Australian Hairdresser of the Year
- Tasmanian Hairdresser of Year
The Australian Hair Fashion Awards
will be held on Sunday 17th February and will feature fashion designer Wayne Cooper
as MC with performances by Paul Mac
.- Belinda Tartaglia
* Image: Hair Design by Adam Noble, finalist in the Australian Hairdresser of the Year Category.
Read more hair fashion and hair style fashion articles.
Ever wondered how Nicole Kidman defrizzed her hair? ... Bio Ionic Professional Hair Care Straigtening System - www.femail.com.au/bio_ionic_hair_straightening.htm