PREP TIME 30 minutes COOKING TIME 45 minutes
600g salmon fillet
100g semi-dried tomatoes
500g baby (new) potatoes, halved
olive oil cooking spray
100g baby corn
100g baby spinach leaves, washed and halved lengthwiseDressing
4 tablespoons reduced fat natural yoghurt
3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice
NUTRIENTS per serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Remove the skin from the salmon fillet and then use tweezers to remove any bones. Cut the salmon into large cubes.
- Put the potatoes in a large baking dish, lightly spray with olive oil spray and cook for 30 minutes, turning a couple of times during cooking.
- Add the baby corn to the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes and corn are tender. Turn the oven off and keep the vegetables warm. Lightly spray a chargrill with olive oil spray and cook the salmon cubes over a high heat for 3-4 minutes or until just tender and golden.
- To make the dressing Put the yoghurt, sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice in a small jug and whisk well.
- Put the potatoes, corn, spinach and semi-dried tomatoes in a bowl and toss to combine. Arrange the salad on individual plates, top with hot salmon pieces and drizzle with the dressing. Serves 4
Total fat: 1.3g
Saturated fat: 0.3g
Monounsaturated fat: 0.3g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
Related Link:Vegetable Lasagna Stacks with PestoChocolate Mousse with Fresh BerriesA Cookbook With A Difference
Brought to you by The Heart Foundation.
More tasty, healthy recipes are available in The Deliciously Healthy Cookbook on: 1300 36 27 87 or www.heartfoundation.com.au.
All proceeds from cookbook sales go towards the Heart Foundation's life-saving research and prevention programs.