The VTech® Kidizoom® Smart Watch DX is an even smarter watch for kids offering more fun times with games and activities!
The Smart Watch DX takes learning to tell the time seriously with the clever Fun Time Master feature. There are more than 50 3D analogue and digital displays to choose between and the Fun Time Master uses verbal cues to match the display, helping kids understand the clock face and time. Kids can even customise their own clock face and, there's also an alarm, timer and stopwatch, plus a calendar feature.
As well as the pedometer, kids will love using the new motion sensor to explore three action challenges! The Smart Watch DX also includes eight games kids can play using the touch screen as well as the ability to download more from the Learning Lodge®.
Perfect for young photographers, this durable smart watch has more memory so kids can take tons of pictures and videos; add frames and effects, anywhere, anytime.
Another new tool is the calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
Cool key features include:
- Fun Time Master feature teaches how to tell the time
- Choose from over 50 clock displays
- Customise your own clock face
- Alarm, timer, stopwatch, pedometer, calendar and calculator functions
- Three action challenges tracked with the motion sensors
- Eight built-in games and access to more on the Learning Lodge
- Takes photos and videos
- Built-in photo effects, frames and filters
- Durable smart watch with larger memory
- Sweat- and splash-proof design
- Recharge the lithium-ion battery using the included micro USB cable
- 1 x Lithium Ion (Rechargeable) Battery Required
More than just a watch, it's the Kidizoom® Smart Watch DX.
Available exclusively at Target during July and August, in blue and pink, for RRP $89.95 and other good toy retailers from September.
Review: Really fun way to introduce youngsters to technology. Very durable, but take care of the battery by turning off when not in use.