Time: 60 minutes
Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegetarian / Sugar Free
1 ½ cups ripe smashed bananas
1/3 cup plant based milk (almond, coconut, soy)
½ cup Mayver's Skin On Peanut Butter
1 flax egg (1.5tbsp flax powder mixed with 3 tbsp water)
1 ½ cups spelt flour
1 ¼ cups + 2 tbsp coconut/cane sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp sea salt
¼ cup raspberries (fresh/frozen/dried)
Raspberry chia jam
Extra Mayver's Skin On Peanut Butter
1. Pre heat oven to 180C/380F.
2. Smash the bananas in a bowl until smooth. Add in all the wet ingredients together and stir to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix to combine.
4. Fold in the raspberries to the mixture.
5. Evenly separate mixture into each muffin tin tray and bake muffins in the oven for 45-50 minutes (check to see if ready by poking knife/skewer through the centre and if it comes out clean, its ready).
6. When finished baking, transfer muffins to cooling rack and let them cool completely to room temperature.
7. Once cooled, top each muffin with a teaspoon of the raspberry chia jam and extra peanut butter.
This recipe was provided by @growthegrin