Time: 40 minutes (plus 5 hours freezing time)
100g Mayver's Hazelnut, Cashew and Cacao Spread
1/2 cup coconut sugar
100g butter, room temperature
3/4 cup Mayver's Smooth Peanut Butter
1 free-range egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 cups wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. In a silicon ice cube mould, add 2 teaspoons of the Hazelnut, Cashew & Cacao Spread to each hole until you have filled 10. Place in the freezer for 5 hours, until hardened.
2. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius, on a fan forced setting. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Add the coconut sugar and butter to a large mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to cream.
4. Next, add the peanut butter, egg and vanilla and beat with the electric mixer until combined.
5. Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon to the bowl and mix together until a cookie batter is formed.
6. Roll a heaped tablespoon of the batter into a ball and using your thumb, make an indentation in the centre.
7. Place one piece of the frozen nut butter into the indentation and enclose.
8. Roll the cookie into a ball, place on the baking tray and gently press down to flatten.
9. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
10. Place the tray in the oven to cook for 15-17 minutes, until golden.
11. Remove from the oven and enjoy.