Serves 4-6Preparation time: 15 minutesCooking time: 1.5-2 hours Ingredients
1kg Ingham Ready to Roast Turkey Breast
2 teaspoons olive oil
100g macadamia nuts
1 cup maple syrup Mango, Avocado and Rocket Salad
1/4 cup lime juice, (approx. 2 limes)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
1 teaspoon caster sugar
salt and pepper
2 large mangoes, cheeks removed, cut into thin wedges
3 large avocadoes, stone removed, peeled, cut into thin slices across avocado
120g rocket leavesMethod
1. Cook Ingham Ready to Roast Turkey Breast as per packet instructions in a oven.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Add macadamia nuts and cook, shaking pan often, for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Add maple syrup and stir until well combined and mixture comes to the boil. Remove from heat.
4. Meanwhile, put lime juice, olive oil, ginger, sugar and salt and pepper into a screw top jar. Secure lid and shake until well combined.
5. Place mango, avocado and spinach leaves into a large bowl. Toss until well combined.
6. Add dressing to salad just prior to serving. Toss until salad is coated with dressing. Place salad onto a large platter.
7. Top with sliced turkey and spoon over macadamia and maple syrup glaze.
Other Turkey Recipes
Turkey and Havarti Cheese Kebabs with Cranberry Chutney - www.girl.com.au/turkey-and-havarti-cheese-kebabs-with-cranberry-chutney.htm
Turkey Meatballs with Rosti & Tomato Chilli Sauce - www.girl.com.au/turkey-meatballs-with-rosti-and-tomato-chilli-sauce.htm
Turkey Breast Roast with Macadamia Nut - www.femail.com.au/turkey-breast-roast-with-macadamia-nut.htm
Mexican Turkey - www.femail.com.au/mexican-turkey.htm
Turkey keeps the kitchen HOT this winter!
As those cold winter months creep in, you can always count on Ingham turkey products to keep your kitchen hot!
When the temperature drops, the family moves indoors! This is a great time to bring the family around the table to share in a warming winter meal. Whether your aim is to make your mealtime hearty or simply to keep it healthy, the latest turkey recipes from Ingham are sure to fit the bill.
Try one of these tasty meals next time you're looking to try something new! Turkey meatballs with rosti and homemade tomato chilli sauce
Turkey and havarti cheese kebabs with cranberry chutney
Juicy turkey breast roast with macadamia nut
Mexican whole turkey with avocado, mango and coriander salad
Available all year round, Inghams turkey cuts including chops and mince can be found in the fresh meat cabinet in your local major supermarket-if you have trouble finding it, just ask a sales associate to point you in the right direction.
The Inghams Today's Turkey website - www.todaysturkey.com.au has a comprehensive collection of turkey preparation ideas to make the whole family happy. Whether you are looking for something new to tempt the kids or for a twist on a traditional recipe, the Today's Turkey website is your one stop shop.