Makes 28 biscuit sandwiches
1/4 cup CSR Golden Syrup
1 3/4 cups quick cooking oats
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup CSR Raw Sugar
1/4 cup plain flour, siftedChocolate Cream
150g Milk chocolate, finely chopped
2 tablespoons cream
1. Preheat oven to 190º C conventional or 170º C fan forced.
2. Combine butter and CSR Golden Syrup in a medium pan, stir over heat until butter has melted. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Spoon heaped teaspoonsful of mixture onto baking paper-lined trays. Press lightly with the back of a spoon to slightly flatten.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on trays.
5. Sandwich together with Chocolate Cream.
Combine chocolate and cream in a small heatproof bowl, stir with metal spoon over pan of simmering water until melted and smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until spreadable.
Quick alternative - sandwich together with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
Biscuits can be made 4 days in advance and stored in an airtight container. Fill with Chocolate Cream and enjoy within a day.
for the full product range and great recipe ideas.