Packed with a punch of flavour and nutrition, global health brand Amazonia has enlisted Healthy Luxe to create sweet treats that are actually good for you.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free.
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 1/2 cup buckinis
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 5 medjool dates
- 1/2 tbsp filtered water
- 1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked for 3-6 hours)
- 3/4 cup coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp coconut nectar
- 2 tsp Amazonia golden latté blend
The Golden Latté blend is inspired by the Ayurvedic 'Golden Milk' tradition. Vibrancy in colour and full-bodied in flavour, Turmeric is also known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Combined with nourishing Ayurvedic spices Cinnamon, Clove and Ginger, it's a delicious and comforting health blend.
- Combine all ingredients for the base in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Press into the base of a greased and lined square spring form cake tin and set aside while you make the turmeric filling.
- Combine all ingredients for the turmeric layer in a high power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon on top of the base and place in freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight to set.
- Allow to thaw before serving and drizzle with melted chocolate (optional).