Taste paradise by grabbing a bottle of FIJI Water and get your body looking and feeling fabulous!
Staying hydrated when the temperature heats up is essential, especially during Australia's warmer months when it is time to shed the winter layers and work, play and exercise outdoors. FIJI Water is the perfect way to treat yourself and make it easy to maintain your body's necessary hydration. Why drink any old water when your body deserves only the best hydration accessory?
Tote a bottle of FIJI Water, a taste of paradise, and a favourite among many celebrities including Miranda Kerr, Cameron Diaz, Beyonce and Jessica Alba. So why do some of the world's most envied celebrities choose FIJI Water?
By drinking FIJI Water you are drinking to your health. As an essential component to overall good health, water is the second most important element, after oxygen, for your body. FIJI Water is an excellent choice with a natural mineral profile that includes a high concentration of silica, an essential mineral that can help strengthen hair, skin, nails and bones. Silica also contributes to FIJI Water's soft, smooth taste, which makes it easy to drink all day every day.
You'll find that drinking FIJI Water is an easy way to meet your daily hydration needs. Here are FIJI Water's Top Five Tips to stay hydrated and healthy during the hot summer months:
1. Drink plenty of water: Parties and social events will be aplenty over the next few months, and if you start the evening dehydrated it's only going to get worse. Nutritionists advise adults to drink 2 - 2.5 litres of water each day to maintain good health. This is especially important in the warmer months, when water is more rapidly lost due to increased body temperature.
2. Avoid nasty hangovers: If you do overindulge, your body will tell you! You'll probably wake up feeling a bit fuzzy due to both dehydration and withdrawal. Make sure you re-hydrate quickly. As your body loses water, it also loses valuable nutrients like sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. FIJI Water can help replace these essential minerals, so keep a bottle close by for a speedy recovery!
3. Be prepared: To stay hydrated, carry a bottle of 500ml FIJI Water in your bag and in your car as a convenient beverage option while out and about shopping, at beaches, events and parties.
4. Eat well: Every cell and organ in the body - even your skin - functions its best when well hydrated. If you remain hydrated, you'll also be less likely to have a roving eye for fatty snacks! Try to eat a healthful meal and drink FIJI Water before heading out to a party so you won't be tempted by all the high-calorie foods being served.
5. Exercise: Ensure that you exercise regularly to stay fit and get your body beach-ready for summer. Keep a bottle of FIJI Water on hand to replenish your muscles and help hydrate your body throughout your workout.
FIJI Water is artesian water with naturally occurring minerals and electrolytes such as calcium, which helps maintain strong bones, and magnesium, which has been shown to release energy and help ensure proper nerve and muscle function. FIJI Water's unique mineral content and unparalleled taste make it the perfect choice to keep your body functioning at its peak.
To learn more, please visit www.fijiwater.com.au