Bake 6 Soft & Fluffy Wraps in a preheated oven at 180°C for 5 minutes. Melt 75g butter in a non-stick frypan until foaming and stir in 1/2 cup of brown sugar, add peach slices from 4 peaches. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, tossing and turning the peaches until they are caramelised. Remove from heat and divide peaches and sauce between the wraps. Bake in the oven for a further 10-15 minutes or until golden and sticky. Cool for 5 minutes and transfer to serving plates. Serve warm with a scoop of ice-cream or a dollop of pure cream.
We've Got Your Entertaining Menu All Wrapped Up
Party season is just around the corner, which means planning to ensure your guests are happy, not hungry. Whether it's casual or classy, cocktail or a complete three-course meal, Mission Foods new Soft & Fluffy Wraps provide a smart base for delicious entertaining options. Smaller than a regular wrap, Soft & Fluffy Wraps are the perfect snack size for entertaining and will make any party a treat.
Extremely versatile, they can be enjoyed with any filling – sweet or savoury. Serve with a favourite spread or put together a combination of fresh ingredients to create easy-to-eat options.
Fast to prepare and the ability to be used in endless ways to make delicious snacks and party food options, Soft & Fluffy Wraps make party planning easy, whatever the occasion.
For a smart appetiser idea, use Soft & Fluffy Wraps as a base for cheesy egg and bacon cups. For a fresh option, combine turkey with lettuce, tomato and cucumber or create an impressive wrap stack with layers of ham and goat's cheese. For a sweet treat, fill with ice-cream and raspberries to create cinnamon cups or top with sticky caramelised peaches, the perfect end to any meal.
For an even softer and fluffier option, pop Soft & Fluffy Wraps in the microwave or in a sandwich press, ready and warm in less than a minute. Available in a handy resealable 12-pack, Soft & Fluffy Snack Wraps are available in Coles and selected IGA stores nationally. RRP $4.99. For great recipe ideas, visit missionfoods.com.au or for more inspiration check Mission Foods' Facebook and Pinterest pages.
Party Planning Tips
Erin-Jade Watson from Mission Foods says being organised is key to hosting an event. 'Planning every detail of your event, from catering to decorations to music, will ensure that you're a relaxed host, ready to spend time with your guests instead of being chained to the kitchen."
Here are her top five tips for ensuring you get it right in the kitchen.
1. Set a budget to be sure you don't overspend and make a list of absolutely everything you need to buy and do, so nothing is overlooked on the day.
2. Check with guests for any special dietary requirements.
3. Plan the dishes in advance so you don't find yourself trying to decide on what to serve at the last minute. Pinterest and food bloggers are a great source of information for menu and theming ideas and inspiration.
4. Compile a list of all ingredients so you don't forget anything when shopping – this will also help you stick to your budget.
5. Follow-up with RSVPs and confirm the number of guests so you know how much food you need to serve. It's always best to slightly over cater than under cater to ensure you don't run out of food.