2 heads garlic
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 cups Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
140g baby spinach
Fine sea salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Cut off the top ⅓ of the garlic heads and place on a double layer of foil. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil, wrap tightly, and roast until very tender, about 45 minutes.
3. When garlic is done, in a large saucepan combine cauliflower and Califia Farms almond milk. Cover, bring to a boil, and cook until very tender, about 10 minutes.
4. While cauliflower cooks, in a medium pan heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted. Transfer to a colander and press lightly with a spatula to drain off any liquid.
5. Squeeze roasted garlic cloves into pot with cauliflower and add spinach. Use an immersion blender to puree cauliflower (or transfer cauliflower, spinach, and garlic to a food processor and process until smooth).
6. Add salt to taste.
For more details on Califia Farms visit: califiafarms.com.au or head to @califiafarms / #califiafarmsau