1 can brown lentils
1 cup cooked red quinoa, cooked
1 cup sweet potato, baked
1 tsp, extra virgin olive oil
1 brown onion, sliced
1 clove of garlic, chopped
3 tbs sesame seeds
1/2 cup Mayver's Skin On Peanut Butter
1 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp minced chilli
Sprinkle of cumin
Sprinkle of turmeric
1. Chop up the sweet potato and boil until soft.
2. Drain and rinse lentils and combine in a bowl with the sweet potato.
3. Sauté the onion and garlic in a pan with a teaspoon of olive oil and add to the mixture.
4. Add the quinoa and egg to the bowl and mix well.
5. Add sesame seeds and mix well.
6. Combine mixture with your hands and form medium sized patties.
7. Cook in a pan on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
1. Mix peanut butter, garlic, chilli and spices in a bowl with warm water until a pancake batter consistency is achieved.
2. Serve with patties.
This amazing recipe was created by @susiediet