A recipe from Wellness In Real Life & Califia Farms
2 cups of frozen banana slices
2 Tbsp Califia Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
Plant-based 'ice magic'
½ cup almond milk chocolate
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. In a blender blend the frozen banana until it forms a bread crumb like consistency.
2. Through the safety funnel, add the Califia Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk slowly to incorporate the mixture so it's smooth like soft serve.
3. Place into a tray, smooth the top with a spoon and freeze for at least an hour (ideally overnight) or until firm to touch.
4. Before serving make the plant-based 'ice magic' by placing the almond milk chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe container and microwave until melted and combined.
5. Scoop nicecream into serving dish, drizzle with plant-based 'ice magic' and top with your favourite toppings!
"Ooooooooof nothin' better than a sundae with a cherry on top, except when there's plant-based iced magic involved! Using Califia's Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk just means there's no added sugar PLUS it's packed with Calcium! You won't believe your eyes or tastebuds cause this vanillary milky bananary mix is ridiculously delicious while being dairy free!" says Alicia and Bree.
Recipe by Califia Farms and @wellness.in.real.life