Music superstar, Nicole Scherzinger, is the new Global Ambassador for Herbal Essences. Find out how you can get her beautifully glossy look with our simple step-by-step guide created by International Hairstylist Charles Baker.
1. Start with a moisturising shampoo and conditioner for smooth, silky hair. Nicole loves the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration collection, infused with Hawaiian coconut and orchid extracts.
2. After gently towel-drying hair, apply a leave-in treatment such as Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight leave-in cream to lengths.
3. Take 2-inch sections of hair and blow dry using a medium round bristle brush, brushing away from the roots to create volume.
4. Once dry, leave hair to set in rollers while still warm – this will ensure hair won't drop while cooling.
5. Remove rollers from hair once cool and loosely brush waves into position.
6. To finish, lightly spray hair with a flexible hold hairspray – Herbal Essences Set Me Up hairspray in the Supersize package allows movement while still holding your hair in place.
'I've always loved changing and evolving my style in my career, so playing with new and different hair styles has been a great creative outlet for me. I'm honoured to partner with Herbal Essences, because it's a brand I like and admire for its celebration of self-expression and for encouraging women like me to have fun with their look." - Nicole Scherzinger
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo RRP $5.99
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner RRP $5.99
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Leave In Cream RRP $5.99
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray Supersize RRP $8.99