Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1 yellow or red capsicum, halved, deseeded, sliced
• 1 cob sweet corn, kernels removed
• ⅓ cup coriander leaves, chopped
• 200g mini Roma tomatoes, halved lengthways
• 8 large eggs, at room temperature
• Store-bought tomato salsa
• Diced avocado, coriander leaves & lime wedges, to serve
1. Preheat grill on medium-high and heat oil over medium heat in a 20cm non-stick ovenproof frying pan.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft in the pan then add the capsicum and corn, stirring often, for 4-5 minutes or until the capsicum softens. Stir in chopped coriander.
3. Spread the mixture evenly over the base of the pan and scatter the tomatoes over mixture.
4. Whisk the eggs in a jug then pour egg mixture over the vegetables. Shake the pan to evenly distribute egg. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 8-10 minutes or until almost set.
5. Place pan under hot grill for 3-5 minutes or until top just sets. Stand for 5 minutes then transfer to a board.
6. Cut the frittata into wedges and serve with tomato salsa, avocado, coriander and lime wedges.