In the famous martini glass from the TV series, served with a touristy wasabi chocolate peanut cluster.
¼ cup whole milk
7 ounces white chocolate, chopped
1 ¾ cups vodka
¾ cup Cointreau
1 cup cranberry juice
Juice of 1 lemon
Chocolate-covered Peanuts (recipe follows)
1. Bring the milk to a boil, then pour it over the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Cover and let sit until the chocolate begins to melt, about 1 minute. Whisk until smooth. Set aside until cool, about 20 minutes.
2. Pour the chocolate mixture into a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice, and lemon juice. Shake well and serve in tall glasses.
Yield: 5 servings
Chocolate Covered Peanuts
1 pinch wasabi powder
2 cups dark chocolate, chopped
45 salted peanuts
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or bakers' Silpat.
2. Mix the wasabi powder with 1 teaspoon water. Stir until smooth.
3. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof mixing bowl set over simmering water (a bain-marie) or in a bowl in the microwave. Remove from heat and stir in the wasabi. Dip 3 peanuts at a time in the chocolate and place on baking sheet. Refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours. Serve along with White Chocolate Cosmopolitans.
Yield: about 15 servings
For more information about Max Brenner or to shop online, please visit: www.maxbrenner.com.au or for further Max Brenner recipes purchase Chocolate: A love Story (65 chocolate dessert recipes from Max Brenner's Private Collection)