Created by: Cherie Tu (Thriving on Plants influencer & chef)
Prep time: 10 min
Chill time: 1 hour
Serves: 20 truffles
∙ ½ can (165g) Nestlé Plant Based Condensed Milk Alternative
∙ 1 cup (190g) vegan milk chocolate chips
∙ 1 tsp espresso powder
∙ 1 tsp vanilla extract
∙ Pinch of sea salt
∙ Cocoa powder, for dusting or rolling, if desired
1. In a small saucepan, combine Nestlé Plant Based Condensed Milk Alternative and chocolate chips. Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate has melted.
2. Stir in the espresso powder, vanilla and sea salt.
3. Transfer into a container, cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until firm.
4. Once the mixture has set, shape into even sized balls and dust or roll lightly in cocoa powder if desired. Place onto a lined tray or plate and refrigerate for another 15 minutes to prevent them from sticking.
5. Transfer to an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. For softer truffles, allow to sit at room temperature to soften before serving.
Check out our Vegan Truffles on Instagram Femalel.au
Nestlé Plant Based Condensed Milk Alternative available from Woolworths