A recipe from The Nourished Chef
Low Carb │ Gluten Free │ Vegan │ Dairy Free
› 1 ½ Cups Natural Whole Almonds
› 1 Cup Natural Pumpkin Seeds
› ½ Cup White Sesame Seeds
› ½ Cup Natural Sunflower Seeds
› 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
› ½ Cup Almond Meal/Flour
› 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
› 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
› ⅓ Cup Maple Syrup
› 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
› 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
› 1 Serving = 1 Cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1. Preheat oven to 150⁰C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients. Mix in the wet ingredients. Stir until the dry ingredients are fully and evenly coated.
3. Transfer the granola mixture onto the prepared baking tray, spreading out the mixture into one thin even layer.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes tossing halfway through.
5. Allow to completely cool (this ensures the granola will be as crispy as possible). Once ready, break up into granola clusters.
6. When ready to serve, sprinkle out two handfuls of the granola and pour over 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
7. Store remaining granola in an airtight vessel in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
⇾ In the cooler months, simply warm up the vanilla almond milk and pour over the granola for a comforting warm hug.
⇾ When walking past the chilled fridge section in Woolworths or Coles remember to pick up your vanilla almond milk to make this recipe at home.
Quotes from The Nourished Chef:
"If you're looking for a grain free option for your morning breakfast take a peek at my newest creation. Give a generous pour of Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk ... what an amazing combination! You'll be ready to take on the day."
The Nourished Chef (Clarissa Kocovski) has been curating and recipe developing low carb, gluten and dairy free recipes for the last five years. Recently she has been inspired to embrace plant-based living and has adapted this philosophy throughout her recipes. Long-term sustainability is something she's very passionate about and working with the power of plants in her kitchen has been an eye-opening journey. She hopes by showcasing the true ingredients she uses and sharing her recipes will educate and inspire home cooks. Follow her Instagram here: @thenourishedchef
For more details on Califia Farms visit: califiafarms.com.au