2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 2cm rounds
1 small red onion, cut into wedges
1 large capsicum, coarsely chopped
2 zucchinis, coarsely chopped
250g punnet cherry tomatoes
2 x 350g boxes frozen Ingham's Free Range Sweet Chicken Tenders
100g soft feta, crumbled
¼ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Serve with lemon wedges and dressed salad leaves
METHOD: How to cook in a few simple steps
1) Preheat oven to 200C (fan-forced)
2) Season roasting tray, place sweet potato rounds, onion wedges, and chopped capsicum in pan. Drizzle with half the oil, season with salt and pepper, toss to coat. Cook on lower shelf of oven for 15 minutes.
3) Add chopped zucchini, drizzle remaining oil and cook for a further 20 minutes. Scatter with tomatoes, cook a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4) Meanwhile, place Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenders on a separate oven tray lined with baking paper. Cook on upper shelf of same oven for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden and crisp.
5) To serve, arrange tenders over vegetables, sprinkle with feta and place lemon wedges.
Combining the mild spice of Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenderloins with sweet potato, red capsicum, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, red onion and feta, this mediterranean-inspired recipe is delicious and so easy to plate – simply pop the whole tray on a heat-mat centre table! Download the recipe card for Manu's Sweet Chilli Tenders Tray Bake here https://inghams.com.au/recipe/sweet-chilli-chicken-tenderloins-tray-bake/
Watch the video tutorial with Manu