Stolen Recipe Welcomes Three New Delicious Blends

Stolen Recipe Welcomes Three New Delicious Blends

Stolen Recipe Welcomes Three New Delicious Blends

The team at Stolen Recipe continues to unlock the secret to real ice tea recipes created by real people. The team has been inundated with recipe suggestions; countless tasting sessions have been conducted and the winning recipes have been chosen.

Using only the highest quality ice tea blends from real brewed premium loose leaf tea, each bottle contains the delicious taste of real ingredients. There is no added sugar, no preservatives, no added colours or flavours and no tea extract. What you see is what you get with Stolen Recipe, it's a real brewed beverage and there are no hidden surprises.

So indulge your senses in these new taste sensations - you won't regret it.

Paul's Smooth Blend has sweet coconuts blended with premium loose leaf Ceylon black tea rounded off with a smooth vanilla finish.
Jana's Refresh Blend is a thirst quenching light fruity beverage which is blended with premium loose leaf white tea, watermelon and raspberry juices.
Tom's Recover Blend is made with real brewed ginger tea, star anise, apple and cinnamon. This blend is completely unique and delicious.

Review: Jana's Refresh Blend combines the delicious white tea flavour with the sweet taste of watermelon and raspberry juices to achieve the perfect, refreshing taste.
Tom's Recover Blend tastes like apple and grape juice with a unique blend of subtle flavours including cinnamon, ginger and star anise.

Paul's Smooth Blend has a very nice vanilla taste that is not overwhelmed by the flavour of coconut. Paul's Smooth Blend is a Stolen Recipe blend I'd purchase again and again.

These three new blends make a welcome addition to the existing flavours: Felicity's Quench Blend Lemon & Lime and Deidre's Energy Blend Berry & Pomegranate. The whole range is made from 83% - 86.6% real brewed loose leaf tea blend (no tea extract*) and the remaining 13.4% - 17% is just delicious fruit juices and natural flavours.

If you want to share your ice tea recipe, go to the website www.stolenrecipe.com.au
Stolen Recipe Ice Tea (300ml) range is available from selected cafes, gourmet grocers, 7Eleven outlets and selected BP outlets. RRP: $3.50.
For stockist details call 1300 467 865.




MORE