Peanut Butter nuts around the country rejoice! Mother Earth has launched new look packaging for its wholesome and natural Crunchy and Smooth peanut butters - hitting the shelves this month.
Mother Earth Choc-Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
1 tbsp Mother Earth Crunchy Peanut Butter
2/3 cup Oats
2/3 cup Milk
1 Banana (1/2 in bowl and 1/2 for topping)
1 heaped tsp. Cocoa Powder
100g Greek Yoghurt
Chia seeds (optional)
Add the oats, milk, Greek yoghurt, peanut butter, cocoa powder and banana into a blender and blitz until smooth.
Pour contents into a bowl.
Top with 1/2 banana, chia seeds, cacao nibs, peanuts and Mother Earth crunchy peanut butter.
For all the peanut butter lovers around the country, Mother Earth has also launched a fun peanut butter quiz. To find out your peanut butter personality, take the quiz here!
Ten Ways You Didn't Realise You Could Eat Mother Earth Peanut Butter
1. Add to banana ice-cream
2. Mix with Greek yoghurt, don't knock it until you try it!
3. Add a spoonsful or three to your pancake batter.
4. Add a dollop to your morning porridge.
5. Melt and pour over popcorn.
6. Incorporate in your favourite bliss ball recipe.
7. Spoon a dollop into your smoothie or milkshake.
8. Make a yummy salad dressing (combine with sugar soy sauce and rice vinegar).
9. Mix with your stir fry for a delicious nutty flavour and protein boost.
10. Spread it on sliced banana, sprinkle with desiccated coconut, then freeze.
Recipe by @the_nutritionguy