Looking for a summer beverage with a difference? Moccona Mocha Duet offers the versatility for mixing cool summer drinks that will satisfy your thirst and your imagination!
If you thought Mocha Duet was a drink only served hot, think again. With a sensual blend of coffee and cocoa, Mocha Duet is the perfect ingredient for making a range of chilled summer drinks to set your tastebuds singing. Try a Mocha Duet Frappe. Its the ultimate cold coffee drink and whats more, its easy to prepare. Simply blend a cup of ice, a teaspoon of Mocha Duet and half a cup of milk for a cool, smooth taste sensation. Make it guilt free by mixing with low fat milk, or top it with whipped cream if diets are not your thing!
The chocolate and coffee combination of Mocha Duet can also be served with a variety of spirits and liqueurs to make memorable cocktails for every occasion. The Mocha Duet Martini, which is served over Chambord is simply delicious! See attached recipes for the Mocha Duet Martini and Mocha Duet Chilled Shots.
Classic iced mochas and thickshakes can also be made using Mocha Duet for a delightful coffee/chocolate twist. In fact, combining Mocha Duet with just a little creativity and lots of experimentation will supply you with endless variations of great, refreshing summer drinks!
Moccona Mocha Duet is available from supermarkets in 110g, 250g and 500g jars and retails from $3.99.
For further information, visit the Moccona web site at www.moccona.com.auSummer recipesFrappe
Add to blender
1. 1 cup of ice
2. 1 teaspoon of Moccona Mocha Duet (add more/less for taste)
3. ½ cup of milk
Blend until ice is crushed to a smooth consistencyIced Mocha
1. Two scoops of ice cream to tall glass
2. Tea spoon of Moccona Mocha Duet (add more/less for taste)
3. Fill glass to below rim with milk
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle of Mocha Duet, serve & enjoy!Thick Shake
Add to blender
1. Two large scoops of ice cream
2. 1 tea spoon of Moccona Mocha Duet (add more/less for taste)
3. ½ to 1 cup milk
Blend until smooth and creamy, serve & enjoy!Mocha Duet Hot Shots
- 10ml Frangelico top with Moccona Mocha Duet mixed with Hot Milk
- 10ml Chambord top with Moccona Mocha Duet mixed with Hot Milk
- 10ml Mozart Black top with Moccona Mocha Duet mixed with Hot MilkMocha Duet Chilled Shots
- 10ml Frangelico Top with Moccona Mocha Duet mixed with Cold Milk
- 10ml Chambord top with Moccona Mocha Duet mixed with Cold Milk
- 10ml Mozart Black top with Moccona Mocha Duet mixed with Cold MilkMocha Duet Martini
1. Mix Moccona Mocha Duet mixed with 30ml milk and 30ml cream
2. Blend with 30ml Mozart Black and 10ml Frangelico.
3. Layer in a small martini glass over 10ml Chambord. Hold the olive!