You know Easter isn't far away when hot cross buns start hitting supermarket shelves.
Here's a fun alternative if you love them but find all that bread a bit much.
• Golden North Simply Indulge Vanilla ice cream
• Hot cross buns (flavour of your choice)
• Nutella (optional)
• Set a tub of Golden North Simply Indulge Vanilla ice cream aside for 10 minutes to soften
• Meanwhile, grab your favourite flavour of hot cross bun
• Cut in half
• Smear with Nutella for some nutty, chocolatey fun
• Dollop on a large scoop of Golden North Simply Indulge Vanilla ice cream
• Pop the hot cross bun lid on
• Eat, enjoy, repeat
Tasty Tip: We love toasting the buns beforehand to add a nice crunch. The heat slightly melts the ice cream too. Lots of drippy, creamy goodness.