Get Pantene Ambassador Rachael Finch's Stylish Winter Look
As an Australian Pantene ambassador, model Rachael Finch has been working hard. The torture Rachael puts her hair through is no secret; damage through styling is an everyday occurrence on set for photo shoots and events. Since using Pantene, Rachael has seen her hair become stronger and less prone to split ends and dryness, something she puts down to Pantene's new Gold Standard product formulations and the lightweight moisturising Aqua Light Treatment.
Come behind-the-scenes with Rachael Finch on her shoot with Pantene, and discover why she loves the Aqua Light collection: click here
To get Rachael's smooth, sleek look, follow our step by step guide from Pantene Expert Hairstylist Barney Martin:
1. Barney suggests starting with a lightweight shampoo and conditioner - Rachael loves Pantene Aqua Light - as it leaves your hair feeling light, not limp.
2. Towel dry making sure you just press the towel into the lengths of your hair so you don't cause unnecessary tangles.
3. Take a side parting and apply Pantene Volume Mousse to the roots - this will help give hair that slight lift and also you will be able to rework it throughout the day and into the night.
4. Blow dry hair using a flat paddle brush to smooth out the cuticles so you retain the shine.
5. Take two inch sections and lightly spray with Pantene Body Builder Hairspray, then using large velcro rollers, wrap the hair around the roller. Make sure you only roll up to the jaw line.
6. Blast with a hairdryer and allow them to cool before removing.
7. Remove the velcro rollers and separate the curls you have created with your fingers.
8. Finish with a light spritz of hairspray to hold in place and keep flyaways at bay.