$4.50 per serve
Preparation time: 10 minutes, cooking time
4 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
4 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
9 slices wholegrain bread
100g smoked salmon, sliced
1 medium size Lebanese cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
¼ spanish onion, peeled and thinly sliced
Pepper to taste
1. Place eggs into a bowl, add mayonnaise and pepper and mash with a fork.
2. Place four slices of bread onto a clean surface.
3. Top with salmon, cucumber and onion.
4. Top with another slice of bread and spread over the egg mixture.
5. Finish with the remaining bread slices.
6. Cut into fingers and serve.
TIP: Delicious with baby capers in the smoked salmon layer