Hot Cross High Tea at Prahran Market
Prahran Market will host it's first Hot Cross High Tea on Saturday 4th April, 2.30-3.30pm in the Omega Neil Perry Kitchen (centre of Harvest Hall).
The event will include a glass of bubbles on arrival from Blackhearts & Sparrows, sampling a variety of the Market's most delectable hot cross buns paired with fresh teas from Libertea. Guests will also be treated to an exclusive demonstration by the very talented Phillippa Grogan of Phillippa's Bakery.
Buns featured will be Pete n Rosie's Deli (Phillippa's, Q Le BAKER, Noisette, Chaso's Gourmet Deli, Ripe The Organic Grocer and Paddlewheel (Woodfrog bakery). Plump juicy raisins, sweet candied orange and gin soaked fruit are just a few of the tantalising tastes guests can expect. They'll be a variety of toppings to load on the toasted halves from French salted butter, goat's curd and even ice cream.
Tickets are just $26.50 (incl. booking fee). Limited places available.
For more information and for tickets see https://www.prahranmarket.com.au/event/hot-cross-high-tea-at-the-market/
Other Easter events at Prahran Market
Saturday 4th April:
• Kid's Easter Crafts with the Windsor Workshop, Market Square, 10.30am - 2.30pm FREE
o Bunny Ear Crowns, 10am - 12 noon
o Custom Badge Making, 12.30 - 2.30pm
o Just show up, no need to book
• Easter Themed Face Painting, Market Square, 10.30pm - 2.30pm FREE
• Tobie Puttock demonstrations, Omega Neil Perry Kitchen, 11.30am and 12.30pm FREE
• Hot Cross High Tea
Sunday 5th April:
The Omega Neil Perry Kitchen in the centre of Harvest Hall will play host to a series of FREE Easter themed demonstrations from Market Traders.
• The Food House Deli will kick things off with easy Easter canapes
• Flawless Flowers will talk posies for decoration your Easter table
• Prahran Seafoods will show guests how to cook fish fillets for Good Friday feasting
• Gary from Gary's Meats will demonstrate how to bone and roll a Porchetta
• Kathy from Sweet Greek will be dying red eggs for Greek Easter
• Mr Hoddle will finish of the afternoon by creating a delicious Easter beverage
Plus, the Easter Bunny will be roaming the Market from 12-2pm.
For all the information see https://www.prahranmarket.com.au/whats-on/?view_month=04.2020