1 cup Self-Raising Flour
3 tablespoons Cocoa
3/4 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 tablespoon Cocoa
1/4 cup Cream
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Sifted Icing Sugar
1. Heat oven to 180 C.
2. Melt butter and cool. Place remaining ingredients in bowl.
3. Pour over cooled butter, beat well 3 minutes.
4. Turn mixture into well-greased 8in ring tin.
5. Bake in moderate oven approximately 28-35 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack to cool.
1. Place in saucepan cocoa, butter, cream and brown sugar. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously until sugar dissolves. Cool slightly.
2. Gradually add sifted icing sugar off the heat.
3. Pour over cake to coating the top evenly with icing, spinkle with grated chocolate.