Preparation Time: 20min
Cooking Time: Approx 25min
Skill Level: Easy
4 x free range chicken breast fillets
200g mixed leaves
1 x carrot, ribboned
1 x Lebanese cucumber, sliced
2 x vine ripened tomato, quartered
1/2 x red onion, thinly sliced
1 x avocado, sliced
40g Table of Plenty Pistachio Dukkah
2 x whole meal pita bread, cut into various shapes
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 x lemon, juice only
Olive oil spray
1 tbsp dried oregano
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut pita breads into various shapes, spray with olive oil and sprinkle generously with Table of Plenty Pistachio Dukkah. Bake for approx 8-10 minutes, or until flatbreads appear golden in colour. Remove from oven to cool.
2. In a bowl, marinate free range chicken breasts in extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice dried oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Preheat grill pan.
3. On a serving platter, place all salad ingredients and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Set aside.
4. In pre-heated grill pan, place marinated free range chicken breasts and cook for approx 4 minutes per side. Place on salad platter.
5. Add flatbreads to salad platter and sprinkle whole dish with Table of Plenty Pistachio Dukkah.
Dukkah is a traditional Egyptian side dish consisting of herbs, nuts and spices, which is typically used as a dip with bread and olive oil or fresh vegetables. Perfect for summer entertaining and BBQs, Table of Plenty's versatile dukkahs can also be enjoyed with fish or chicken recipes, sprinkled over salads or mixed in to soups and dips.
For more information visit www.tableofplenty.com.au