Still reeling from the Socceroos' World Cup loss to the Italians, or yearning for a taste of more World Cup excitement? Why not quench your thirst with Tuaca's Bitter-Sweet Victory cocktail and show the rest of the world that Australians are great sports who enjoy good spirits!
Ingredients:45ml Tuaca Italian liqueur
5ml Sugar syrup or 1 teaspoon of sugar (can be added to taste)
Half a lime cut into wedges
Quarter of an orange cut into wedges
Muddle fruits in rocks glass with sugar. Add spirits, crushed ice and stir.
Top with crushed ice.
Rocks or Old-Fashioned glass
Australian & Italian flags
Beginners guide to making the 'Bitter-Sweet Victory'
1. Place half a lime cut into wedges into a tough tumbler
2. Add a quarter of an orange into wedges
3. Crush these all together with a muddling stick or pestle to extract the juices.
4. Add 45ml of Tuaca Italian liqueur
5. Add 30ml of Campari and crushed ice.
6. Stir vigorously and top up the glass with crushed ice
*The legal age for alcohol in Australia is 18*