Cheers to the Ultimate Summer Spritz from Yarra Burn
New Yarra Burn Spritzes arrive on-shelf, ready to celebrate Australia's long-awaited summer Iconic Australian sparkling wine brand Yarra Burn has released its latest innovation to market with a collection of premium spritzes in a ready-to-drink can. The convenient and
hampers or serve at hotly anticipated outdoor get-togethers. Yarra Burn Spritzers are ready to enjoy with friends - wherever you
are and with no fuss.
The ready-to-drink category has surged in popularity globally and in Australia over the last few years, primarily driven by millennials. A general health and wellness shift is steering consumers to choose lower-ABV drinks to enjoy, and the portable, single-serve formats
(including cans) have become more appealing for casual drinking occasions.
Accolade Wines Marketing Director, Jack Glover says, "The ready-to-drink segment is booming in Australia – it's the fastest-growing category in the alcoholic beverage industry globally1. Not only are we seeing more consumers becoming more conscious around their
alcohol consumption, but they are also increasingly focusing on products that offer accessibility, convenience and are available in eco-friendly formats2."
"Yarra Burn Spritzes offer premium bubbles in a stylish and slim can and are designed to be enjoyed anytime, anywhere with friends. With the year that was, there is no doubt there will be many Australians enjoying plenty of long overdue social gatherings in the sunshine this Summer. Light, flavoursome and refreshing, Yarra Burn Spritzes are the perfect accompaniment to any picnic or barbecue in the calendar."
Yarra Burn Spritzes are available now in ready-to-drink cans at leading liquor stores nationally at $22 (RRP) for a 4-pack. For inspiration and ideas on how to Yarra Burn Spritz this summer, follow Yarra Burn Wines on Instagram @yarraburnwines.
SERVING SUGGESTION: YARRA BURN SPRITZES
• Serve ice-cold and on-the-go straight from the can
• Treat as you would any premium sparkling wine. Store in a cool and dry place prior to serving – in the fridge at home or in a cooler at a picnic or barbecue
TASTING NOTES: YARRA BURN SPRITZES
• Prosecco - refreshing appeal with crunchy pear fruit characters and a crisp, fresh finish
• Rose Spritz - red berry fruits with a soft creaminess, fresh acidity and lively bubble impact
• Prosecco Spritz with Orange Bitters - orange, rhubarb and marjoram flavours. Bright and zesty finish with a refreshing twist of bitters, with no artificial colours or flavours
• Cuvée Spritz - bright fresh fruits characters. Finishes clean and crisp with bright acidity and lively effervescence
1 IWSR – What's driving RTD innovation in the US
2 PMMI Business Intelligence's report - 2021 Beverage Trends Driving Change