A new boutique wellness retreat on the South Coast of NSW is offering women a mid-year escape to recharge, reset and rejuvenate. Being held at the stunning Willow Farm in Berry from June 29 – July 1, 2018, the retreat is specifically targeted at empowering women to break through the barriers that might be holding them back from making positive and exciting changes in their lives.
Stand Tall Retreats are a series of bespoke holistic workshops and retreats curated to inspire, nurture and nourish women in beautiful locations with luxurious accommodation. Founder Amy Manton established the retreats because she is passionate about women developing the confidence and skills to live their most fulfilled lives.
'I started Stand Tall Retreats because I wanted to offer women what I was always looking for as a busy, professional woman and mother – a chance to step back from burnout, fatigue and feeling stuck. I wanted to create a sanctuary where a small group of women could actually take a big breath in, a bigger exhale and have a space to reassess where they are at in their lives," said Amy.
'As women, we often try to spin too many plates or do too much. We are devoted to those we love and give endlessly, but we don't always replenish the well. Often we feel guilty or selfish for taking the time for ourselves, yet that is often the best gift we can give not only to ourselves but to those around us."
'I basically designed my perfect retreat – a weekend away in the country with like-minded women that would leave me feeling empowered and rejuvenated with an action plan in place for change. It will give women the motivation and clarity they need to move forward with their lives in a targeted direction, whilst also enjoying maximum nourishment - an opportunity to relax, soak into a bath, take a massage, enjoy daily yoga and exercise sessions, eat delicious nutritious food and drink, and so much more."
The inaugural Stand Tall Retreat will take place over three days on 160 acres of breathtaking lush farmland with luxurious accommodation to leave women feeling nourished and pampered. In addition to a tailored program of creative, nutrition and mindset workshops, a highlight of the weekend will be an immersive 'Make Change" Workshop and Journaling facilitated by renowned facilitator and coach Charlotte Rimmer from Aide De MD.
The weekend will showcase locally produced nutritious and organic meals prepared on the farm by Dandelion & Mallow. Concluding with a dinner party on the final evening with a private chef from Far Meadow Table, with wine pairing.
'The retreats are designed for all types of women at different stages in their lives. The thing they have in common is a feel of wanting some respite and a chance to reevaluate where they are at. So whether you're a new mum re-entering the workforce but lacking some confidence, or a power career woman wondering what's next, this retreat will have something in it for everyone. It is a weekend of decadence, nourishment, education and empowerment. I want to literally support and encourage women to -Stand Tall'!" exclaims Amy beaming with a huge smile.
What can you expect from this weekend retreat?
• A tailored program set over 3 days focussed on affecting positive change in your life.
• Accommodation at the beautiful Willow Farm in Berry on the South Coast of NSW, set on 160 acres of breathtaking lush farmland.
• 'Make Change" Workshop and Journaling facilitated by Charlotte Rimmer from Aide De MD. Charlotte is a highly experienced facilitator and Coach. She is passionate about empowering women, helping them and giving them the confidence to make positive changes in their life.
• OR A guided horse ride along Seven Mile Beach
• Nutrition and the importance of Mindset Discussion with Geraldine McGill from Harvesting Good Health. Interval training/ Boxing Session (tailored to your level including beginners)
• Creative Workshop: Learn to make and take home your own organic, natural body scrub and essential oil perfume mist.
• Nutritious, organic meals brought to you by the wonderful Dandelion and Mallow
• Dinner Party on the final evening with a private chef from Far Meadow Table, with wine pairing.
• Yoga Daily with Anna Smallwood from Roaming Yogis
• Daily Organic Juice from the Juice Farmers in Berry
• Optional Therapeutic Massage
• Gift Vouchers and Luxe gifts from Amara Home
• Stand Tall Luxe gift Bags
What: Stand Tall Retreat
When: 29 June – 1 July, 2018
Where: Willow Farm Berry, only 2 hours from Sydney.
Who: Women looking for a fulfilling weekend away to help them kick start positive change, or just an indulgent healthy and active luxurious break from your busy lives.
Cost: Day rates for Saturday & Sunday start at $300 - $615. Full retreat, less accommodation, $990. Stay at willow Farm with full retreat program starts at $1300 - $2000 pending room choice, including two nights' accommodation.
More information or to book: http://events.eventzilla.net/e/stand-tall-workshops--retreat-willow-farm-berry-2138962917