Thanks to the best recorded September snowfalls since 1992, Mt Buller will remain open for an extra week to the end of the Victorian school holidays on Sunday 8 October to make the most of the excellent snow cover; much to the delight of skiers and snowboarders.
With conditions better than they were midwinter, Buller offers guaranteed skiing and snowboarding on great snow cover through September and the school holidays.
Mt Buller has the entire 300ha ski area all open with an excellent snow cover of between 142-180cms of deep snow and all lifts available for operation. The Ski & Snowboard School will offer lessons through until the closing of the season and there is a packed calendar of fun spring events scheduled.
Both the toboggan and snowplay parks are full to brim with snow, ready for a fantastic, affordable, family day out!
With even more snow forecast across September why not consider coming and enjoying the amazing conditions in the snow?
A day on the slopes is an incredible school holiday memory for the whole family; a rare opportunity to ski so much of the resort so late in the season. Instead of going mad watching Frozen again, get the kids in the car to build a real snowman these school holidays!
Great spring discounts make this the best possible time to experience the snow and all it has to offer:
* 40% off from 18 September until the end of the season
* Discover and beginner group lessons available at the Ski & Snowboard School with up to 40% off
* Kids Stay Free accommodation deals
* Accommodation discounts of up to 35% off at many in-resort venues
* Free overnight parking in resort until season closes
Upcoming events include:
* Pond Skim Saturday 23 September
* Yoplait Petit Miam Kids' Week 25-30 September
* Extreme Buller X event on standby for when conditions allow
More information and online booking is available at www.mtbuller.com.au