● 1⁄2 cup butter substitute / non-dairy spread, melted
● 3 extra large eggs
● 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
● 1 1⁄2 cups almond meal
● 1⁄2 cup coconut sugar
● 1/3 cup McKenzie's Coconut Flour
● 2 tsp McKenzie's Baking Powder
● 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
● 2 tbs McKenzie's Shredded Coconut
● 1 tbs flaked almonds
1. Pre-heat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Line a 26 x 17 cm slice tray with baking paper.
2. Combine the melted spread, eggs and lemon rind in a bowl. Whisk well.
3. Place almond meal, sugar, flour and baking powder in a separate large bowl and mix well. Add the wet ingredients and mix together. Working quickly, spread into prepared tray and press the raspberries into the top of the batter. Sprinkle with coconut and almonds. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Allow to cool in the tray before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
For more McKenzie's Coconut recipes visit www.mckenziesfoods.com.au