Tart shell pastry ingredients:
• 1 3/4 cup flour
• 113g melted unsalted butter
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1 heaped tablespoon Nestlé Bakers' Choice Cocoa
• 1 beaten egg and a splash of water
Fudge filling ingredients:
• 1 1/2 (592g) cans of Nestlé Sweetened Condensed milk
• 1 Nestlé Milkybar Whirl
• 1 Nestlé Milkybar Cookie Bites
• 50g butter
• Crushed Nestlé Milkybar Cookie Bites
• Optional: Nestlé Bakers' Choice Chocolate Melts
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees
2. To make the tart shell pastry, combine the flour, sugar and cocoa in a mixing bowl using a fork.
3. Add the melted butter slowly whilst still whisking with a fork.
4. Add the beaten egg and mix until completely combined.
5. In the greased 8 inch tart tin, press the mixture against the sides and bottom of the tart tin evenly with your hands. Trim off any excess.
6. Refrigerate for 10 minutes
7. Blind bake the tart for approx 25 minutes at 160 degrees. (Line the pastry with baking paper and fill inside with pie weights or beans)
8. Then remove weights or beans and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or until lightly golden
9. While the base cools, place condensed milk, Milkybar Whirl, Milkybar Cookies and butter into a saucepan and mix on a low heat until all ingredients have melted.
10. Then bring heat to a medium, whilst stirring consistently for 3 minutes or until mixture slightly thickens.
11. Pour fudge mixture into cooled tart shell and let it chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
12. Top with crushed Milkybar Cookie Bites creating a moon shape on one side.
*Optional melt half a bag of Nestlé Bakers' Choice Milk Chocolate Melts in the microwave with 30 second intervals. Using a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate on the opposite side of crushed bites.