Booking.com recreates Men in Black™: International Headquarters for exclusive overnight stay
In celebration of the release of the latest installment of the iconic Men in Black franchise, Booking.com are offering fans from around the galaxy the chance to book a stay in the exclusive recreation of the London based HQ.
Just in time for the release of Men in Black™: International, Booking.com, the global leader in connecting travellers with the widest choice of incredible places to stay, have teamed up with Sony Pictures to present an out-of-this-world place to stay - recreating the movie's London based Headquarters.
Following in the footsteps of the new duo of galaxy defenders - Agent H and Agent M, lucky guests of this exclusive stay will be able to heroically prepare, equip and guard themselves (and the universe) against any extraterrestrial mayhem during their stay… Just don't forget to pack your neuralyzer!
Available exclusively on Booking.com and accommodating up to two guests per night, those lucky enough to book this unique stay will enjoy a fully immersive Men in Black experience and an exclusive look at the original set pieces used in the move.
From the agent check-in area, to the main hall of the HQ (including a recreation of the all-seeing eye, which features prominently in the movie), to the undercover agent's bedroom, the space has been inspired by the futuristic world of the Men in Black.
The guest experience:
● In true Men in Black fashion, the entrance of the recreated HQ is barely recognisable from the street
● Once guests have identified this grand, traditional building as the HQ, they will enter an industrial space with just a subtle identifier in the centre
● Upon confirmation they are the newest Men in Black 'agent', and once fitted with their black suit and sunglasses, as befits all true Men in Black agents, the doorway will slide open to reveal the first of many interstellar experiences
● Through the doorway guests enter a pristine white and mirrored check room where they receive their initial agent and accommodation inductions
● Following this, guests will finally be able to enter the impressive Men in Black HQ, where their experience as an agent will take a lot of unexpected turns…
Pepijn Rijvers, Senior Vice President of Accommodation at Booking.com says: "We know that travellers are inspired by what they see in movies when planning their vacations, so we are very excited to collaborate with Sony Pictures, to recreate the Men in Black Headquarters in London.
"With over 750 Million guest arrivals in alternative accommodations, we've been connecting travellers with the most diverse range of incredible places to stay for decades and the Men in Black HQ is no exception and is sure to be one of the most out-of-this-world places to stay this summer."
Andre Seddoh, Vice President International Marketing Partnerships Sony Pictures says: "We are always looking to be innovative and entertain people all over the world, so we are delighted to be working with Booking.com. The collaboration has enabled us to offer a once in a lifetime opportunity to stay in a recreation of the London MIB HQ and extend the hidden universe of Men in Black™: International from the big screen and into the real world"
Book your stay at Men in Black HQ: Travellers who want to take advantage of this opportunity must be quick as only two nights are available for booking. The Men in Black HQ will open bookings for its 30th May stay on 21st May at 10 a.m. GMT, with the stay for 31st May being released at 10 a.m. GMT on the 23rd May. Priced at just £99 per night, this once-in-a-lifetime experience can be booked by visiting