Do you suffer from
Back, Shoulder or Neck pain?
You too can change your life using the Feldenkrais Method®. We have, and many of our clients have. Tom had long standing back pain and has found the FM gives him more relief than anything else. Madeleines posture has changed for the better and she is no longer going to be a little old lady with the "Dowagers hump"!
This simple, gentle way of learning about yourself through your body has the potential to make everything in your life easier, more graceful and pleasant. Our habits and protective movement patterns slowly grow stronger as we age. The FM helps us to undo and counteract these patterns so we can be free to move easily through our lives and not get stuck in old unnecessary habits of thinking and moving.
You will learn about the:
- FM and Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais D.Sc who developed his movement system when he injured his knee in the 1930s.
- The scientific background of the FM
- The Awareness through Movement class lessons (ATM)
- Functional Integration (FI) (private hands on lessons)
- The benefits of the FM
- The Australian Feldenkrais Guild and Professional Training Programs
- Madeleines simple introductory workbook to the Method
- Madeleines CD lessons to do at home
- The problem with habits and protective movement patterns from old injuries
- Particular problems such as back, neck, shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle pain
- Performance enhancement for theatre and sport, including voice
- Problems with the pelvic floor muscles
- Problems with Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Strokes, Cerebral Palsy, and Parkinsons
- Simple movement sequences for you to do at home to improve your daily activities.
- Testimonials from people whose lives have been changed by the FM
- National & International Contacts
Review: Ask anyone over the age of 35 'what is the most important thing is' and they reply by the majority will be 'HEALTH'. So why is it that we invest so little time into the most important thing that helps us get through the day.
Have you ever wondered by tradies always seem so healthy, rarely getting sick, it comes down to Marvellous Movement! While they may not be trained in the correct movements, they are at least moving. In such a computerised world it's no surprise that many of us suffer from back, neck and related referring pain. Most of this is caused because our muscles are not being used to the best of their ability and often retrain themselves to cope with our new computerised lifestyle. How much time do you spend at a computer? What does you posture look like at the computer? Marvellous Movement will teach you how to counteract the stress that you place on your body daily and correct your posture.
Learn more about Marvellous Movement at www.marvellousmovement.com