Legacy Family Tree 7.0 Platinum - Australia & New Zealand Edition
The #1 Rated Family History Software
Have you ever wanted to map your family tree and discover your origins, leaving a legacy for your children to understand where they have come from.Legacy Family Tree allows you to quickly build your family tree, create maps, reports, timelines and charts.
The release of Legacy Family Tree 7.0 Platinum contains dozens of significant new features and enhancements, including the first-ever SourceWriter, automated family mapping, and brilliant wall charts.
In addition to the comprehensive list of program features; this Australia & New Zealand Edition includes a BONUS $200 worth of data including 3 CDs of Australian and New Zealand data PLUS 3 months access to Australian, NZ, UK and Irish data from WorldVitalRecords.com.
With only just over two century's of western settlement in Australia it's no wonder that 90 per cent Australian's research their family history. Whether it is to find their family heritage and ancestry or their genetic medical history, fmaily history research is a growing area of interest amongst Australians, providing challenges and intrigue to put together the pieces of the puzzle.
Build Your Family Tree the Easy WayQuick and Easy Data Entry
- Start with what you know To-Do Lists
- Keep your research time productive Bookmarks
- Quickly return to families who are important to you Multiple Views
- Easily navigate up and down your family lines in Family, Pedigree, Descendant, Chronology and Index Views
Get Started Quickly & EasilyVideo tutorials
get you going the right way. View the 'Legacy For Beginners' video or the 'What's New in Legacy 7' video.
Complete Help System
tells you what you need to know 34 tutorial lessons
help you along the way
New in Legacy Family Tree 7.0Mapping
- Use Microsoft Virtual Earth to automatically pinpoint and plot important locations in ancestors' lives from within Legacy. Wall Charts
- Experience the enjoyment of showing off your family tree by producing stunning full-color wall charts - ancestor, descendant, fan, hourglass, bow tie, and even DNA charts. Use them for your next family reunion or for a deserving wall in your home. SourceWriter
- Cite your sources easily and correctly with the new SourceWriter. SourceWriter makes it simple for you to select the correct input screen so that you enter all the pieces needed to correctly cite any source of information in the thousands of formats that exist for them. Interview Reports
- Choose from over 1,200 carefully pre-written interview questions and memory triggers to help you capture your family's memories before it is too late. Guided Setup Wizard
- Getting started with Legacy is even easier now. The new guided setup wizard takes you by the hand and guides you through the setup process in an easy-to-understand way. New Relationship Calculator
- See how any two people are connected, not only through direct blood relationships but also by marriage. More Powerful Searching
- Searching your Legacy data is easier than ever before. Legacy Family Tree provides direct links from within the program to billions of names on 8 of the most popular genealogy websites. You can now also search for individuals that are missing parts of names, birth or death information, marriage information and much more. Attach Any Document to Individuals and Marriages
- Along with attaching pictures, sounds, and video to individuals, events, locations, and sources, you can now also attach any other kind of document (PDFs, Word files, etc). Enhanced Backups
- Legacy can now backup your family file and multimedia files at the same time, making it easier to transfer everything to another computer. Standardisation Tips
- New alerts will appear if something questionable has been entered in the Individual's Information screen. This helps users keep their data standardised. Privacy
- Enhanced privacy options ensure that only the information you want to share will be visible to others. Best Fit Child Columns
- The new Best Fit option in the Family View expands or contracts the child list columns to fit the number of children for the current couple. No more trying to guess the optimum number of child columns. Legacy does it for you. Import from other genealogy products including Family Tree Maker, FamilySearch, Personal Ancestral File and The Master Genealogist and many others via GEDCOM files.
BONUS: Over $200 worth of value
3 CDs of Australian and New Zealand data PLUS 3 months access to Aust, NZ, UK and Irish data from WorldVitalRecords.com:90 day FREE subscription to WorldVitalRecords.com (NO credit card required)
- Access over 40 million quality Australian and New Zealand records, plus millions of records from selected UK and Ireland databases. Covers local, family and social history, government and police gazettes, electoral rolls, directories, newspapers, church journals, war records and more, much of which is exclusive to WorldVitalRecords.com.Australian Shipping
: Arrivals and Departures 1788-1968, Version 8 - Details 100,000 arrivals and departures for Australia and New Zealand including information not available from the Archive Authorities. Plus, over 140,000 unique references to convicts, passengers and crew including facts relating to shipping, newspaper articles, reports and much more. Australian Handbook 1904
(incorporating New Zealand, Fiji, and New Guinea) - A handy reference to the world of our ancestors around 100 years ago. 1,012 pages packed with all kinds of useful and interesting information including calendar of notable events, mail tables showing arrivals and departures of Australasian mails, British customs' tariff, postal regulations, public amusements, public offices, members of parliament, emigration to Australasia, mining and land regulations, telegraphic and postal arrangements between Great Britain and Australia, history, descriptive accounts and statistical information on each state, New Zealand, Fiji and New Guinea, plus a gazetteer of the principal towns in Australia and New Zealand including irrigation, colonial buyers' guide, importers in Australasia, banks, Anglo Australian companies, government debentures, maps, plans and much more. New Zealand Post Office Directory 1900
(Wise) - An extremely useful tool for establishing when and where a person lived, how they lived, the occupations they held and the people they knew. The Wise's New Zealand directory contains regional, alphabetical, trade and miscellaneous sections which list the names, addresses and professions of many in New Zealand in 1900. It also includes a street guide of major towns and separate directories for banking, public companies, medical, legal, ecclesiastical, educational, pastoral, municipal and government. Online Resources
- A comprehensive collection of data provides you with information on your ancestors. Access billions of records from the best genealogy sites in Australia, New Zealand and from around the world. Directly link into records from the National Archives; Births, Deaths and Marriages; Public Records; Military Records; Probate Offices; Census Data; the Australian Institute of Genealogical Studies and much more. Legacy Family Tree 7.0 Platinum
RRP $79.95 inc GST. www.legacyfamilytree.com.au
for stockist details and further information.Review: Fully comprehensive Family Tree software, perfect for novice to those looking to create a professional account of their families heritage. Excellent tools and easy to use.