Dreading baring your dry cracked feet in strappy summer sandals?
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm is dynamite against dry, cracked, rough feet and will have your tootsies soft, smooth and supple in next to no time.
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm is an effective solution for severely dry and cracked feet and is also an ideal preventative moisturiser suitable for daily use. With a clinically tested non-greasy formula. Dermal Therapy Heel Balm hydrates heels fast. The soothing, moisturising properties and added exfoliation action ensures you'll see results in just three days. Ingredients
* Urea - Improves the degree of hydration in the skin by increasing the water uptake from the dermis level of the skin and enhances the stratum corneum water binding capacity.
* Shea Butter & Aloe Vera - When used as part of a daily skin treatment regimen can help keep skin softer, healthier and more supple.
* Vitamin E & Pro Vitamin B5 - Vitamin E stimulates skin healing whilst decreasing the harmful effects of solar radiation UV damage, whilst Vitamin B provides moisturising properties for smooth silky skin.
* Allantoin - Valued for its astringent, emollient nutritive properties, and is able to soothe and soften skin.
* Glycolic Acid - When used in skin care products, glycolic acid is a natural exfoliant and moisturiser.
* Tea Tree Oil - Has antiseptic and antifungal activity.
* L' Arhinine - Revitalising and anti-ageing.
* Centipeda Cunninghamii - A unique Australian native plant with unique skin nourishing properties.
Free from: Parabens, Propylene Glycol, BHA/BHT, Nut oils
Utilising Advanced Active Technology (AAT), Dermal Heel Therapy combines the latest functional ingredients with leading innovation.
> Ensures the ingredients provide multiple layers of skin nurturing and protection to the skin.
> Penetrates deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.
> Designed to allow for continued absorption of these ingredients throughout the day while 'locking' in precious moisture.
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm, RRP $9.99 for 50g
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm is stocked at pharmacies and health food stores nationally.
For stockist details contact Brands Worldwide on 1300 5555 97.
In a controlled 14 day trial, 27 subjects suffering from dry, cracked heels and feet used Dermal Therapy Heel Balm and a category leading competing product. Results demonstrated Dermal Therapy Heel Balm had superior moisturisation levels during the trial period over the category leading competitor.
*Trial undertaken by Australian Photobiology Testing Facility at University ofSydney as commissioned by Brands Worldwide 2008.