Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Chill Time - 4 hours
Serves - 12
1 x 225g packet Aeroplane Sweet Treats Lime Jelly Slice
80g butter, melted
400ml boiling water
1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
200ml cold water
1. Line a (25cm x 16cm) slice tin with baking paper.
2. Mix together the crushed biscuits sachet and melted butter. Press biscuit mix into slice tin and smooth with back of spoon. Chill in Fridge for 30 minutes or Freeze for 10 minutes while making filling.
3. Dissolve the filling mix sachet in 200ml boiling water then stir in condensed milk until smooth. Pour filling mixture over biscuit base and chill for 1-2 hours until set.
4. Dissolve the Lime jelly crystals sachet in 200ml boiling water, add 200ml cold water and stir. Pour jelly over set filling.
5. Chill for another 1-2 hours or until jelly is set.
6. To serve cut into 12 slices.
To find out more fly to aeroplanejelly.com.au