This Summer, Sydney Beer Co. is set to take 'Sydney Time' to new heights, launching an Australian first initiative for a beer brand, in partnership with The Sydney Collective. The 'Sydney Beer Co. Summer Price Index' will dictate the discount on it's easy drinking beer; simply put, when the temperature goes up, the beer price comes down.
This temperature focused discounting is an exclusive limited-time initiative set to please both beer drinkers and summer lovers alike, with some of the city's iconic venues coming on board to offer what is billed to be the hottest promotion of the Summer. Patrons can monitor the temperature price index using their smartphones. Then, as the temperature peaks each day across summer, they're encouraged to lock in the maximum discount.
Ranging from 0% to 49%, Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel, Imperial Hotel Erskineville, Daniel San Manly, Park House and Northies will offer discounts to be locked in on Sydney Beer Co. lager based on the real-time temperature, quenching Sydneysiders thirst from the pub to the harbour. The promotion will be available at each venue every day until 28th February 2019, with patrons able to lock in a discount on their smartphone.
So, get your summer session into gear by switching over to your local weather forecast and get ready to enjoy the best of the Sydney summer with the 'Sydney Beer Co. Summer Price Index'.
Follow these simple steps to redeem the discount:
1. Sign up to the Summer Price Index with Sydney Beer Co. at www.sbcsummerpriceindex.com.
2. Once the temperature hits 30°C, choose to lock in your discount.
3. Nominate a two-hour block of time on that day to redeem your discount. Note the discount is only valid on the day it's locked in and for the two-hour block you nominate, with a limit of one claim per person each day, so choose wisely!
5. You will receive an email with your discount confirmation.
6. Visit a participating venue to redeem your discount by showing bar staff the voucher attached to your confirmation email.
7. Enjoy your refreshing Sydney Beer Co. lager!