New Kenwood MultiPro Go Food Processor
Sally O'Neil, Clinical Nutritionist and Editor-in-Chief of the popular blog The Fit Foodie, shares time and money saving recipes using the new Kenwood MultiPro Go Food Processor.
A recent report from OzHarvest reveals that Australians waste 7.6 million tonnes of food annually, costing households $2,000 - $2,500 per year1. To help Aussies reduce food waste and tackle the pressures associated with the rising cost of living, appliance leader Kenwood has partnered with Sally O'Neil, Clinical Nutritionist and Editor-in-Chief of the popular The Fit Foodie, to create the 'FEED 4 FOR $15' challenge.
Whether you want to lighten the load of food preparation or are passionate about making practical meals from scratch, the new Kenwood MultiPro Go Food Processor is here to help. Chopping, slicing, grating, pureeing, and even kneading dough, Kenwood's most compact food processor has a great selection of key kitchen functions covered. From banana-bread beginners to meatball marinara masters, home cooks will be able to prepare food in minutes and store the appliance with ease.
With the intelligent, premium-quality design that Kenwood is renowned for, this ultra-compact food processor boasts an array of functions designed to help you be more efficient when preparing meals. Whether you're short on space, time, or budget – or simply want to cut the effort required in food preparation, the Kenwood MultiPro Go is the ideal kitchen partner.
Designed for compact living, the Kenwood MultiPro Go Food Processor is lightweight and portable, perfect for
easily slotting into a standard kitchen drawer or cupboard and ideal for those with little bench space. The unique design also features an ergonomic handle making it easy to grab and go whenever inspiration strikes.
Sally O'Neill said, "I'm thrilled to be partnering with Kenwood and taking part in the 'FEED 4 FOR $15'
challenge, where I'm able to inspire home cooks and foodies on how to create nutritious meals that are both
easy and affordable. As someone who specialises in crafting high-protein meals packed with good fats and
wholesome nutrients, it's great to have found a product that I can use for creating so many of my favourite,
Kenwood and Sally O'Neil invite Australians to participate in the 'FEED 4 FOR $15' challenge and see how they can create delicious and nutritious meals, on a budget, using the new Kenwood MultiPro Go Food
Product features and benefits:
• 360° Express Serve™. Quick, easy, and unlimited slicing/grating into a pan, plate or container or chop away into the main bowl.
• Store In-Drawer. Ultra-compact, ready-to-go in your kitchen drawer or cupboard (30cm high).
• Stack 'n Store™. Keeps all food preparation tools in one place.
• Powerful versatility. It has the power to cover all essential food preparation tasks, including chopping, grating, slicing, pureeing, and making dough.
• Ultra-Compact Footprint. 20% smaller than our next smallest food processor*, it takes up minimal benchtop and cupboard space.
• EasyStore™ cable storage. Keeps drawers and cupboards tidy and prevents excess cord on the bench.
• Ultimate simplicity. Ultra-easy operation – operate with just one button for complete control.
• Dishwasher safe tools. Help save time on cleaning up as well as food preparation.
Kenwood MultiPro Go Food Processor is available at major retailers nationally for RRP $149.00.
For more information on Kenwood MultiPro Go, visit www.kenwoodworld.com
@kenwood_au | #MyKenwood | #MultiProGo | #SmallButMighty