If you ever wanted to know what it was like to have the coolest people in Melbourne in a room all at once, this is one event you have to check out!
Taking place on 16 and 17 February 2019, the expo will see the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre transformed into a seriously EPIC space for design and expression.
Witness some of Australia's best street fashion, and enjoy a weekend jam packed with entertainment including:
• Exclusive 'See-Now-Buy-Now' Fashion Runways with emerging Models and Designers
• R&B and Rap Performances by Underground Australian Artists/Performers
• Street Dance Battles
• Food Trucks
• Barber Shop Hair Cuts
• Live Tattooing (flash sheets and pre-booked clients from renowned Melbourne tattoo studios)
• Live Street Art Murals
• Virtual Reality Experiences
• Street Ball Slam Dunk Competition and Giveaways
• Live Customised Sneakers and Watches
• Loads of Door Prizes and Brand Activations from Global Streetwear Brands
General Admission tickets have been released for $27 and this year, Ego Expo has proudly aligned with Christmas on the Streets Charity to donate $1 from every ticket sold and help raise awareness of the organisation and provide shelter for those experiencing homelessness.
To buy tickets or for more information head to: https://www.egoexpo.com.au