Give your living room an upgrade with this easy and affordable DIY hack from @thediydecorator.
DIY Spool Table
What you Need:
- Gorilla Epoxy
- Gorilla Fabric Glue
- Large PVC pipe
- 2 x round boards (chopping boards work well)
- White chunky rope
- 1. To create the base, cut the PVC pipe to the required height of your table. Then using Gorilla Epoxy, attach one of the round boards to each end. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- 2. To use less rope but still create that full centre look, wrap and glue a few layers of wadding to the pipe using Gorilla Fabric Glue.
- 3. Once dry, start winding the rope around the centre, securing in place with more Fabric Glue. Ensure you are gluing the rope both to the middle section (wadding) and to the surrounding layers of rope so that there's no movement. Cover the entire centre until your pipe/wadding is completely covered in rope.
- 4. Allow you to dry for 24 hours and there you have it – a unique and eye-catching side table made with a few simple items and Gorilla Glue products.
Gorilla Glue products are available at Bunnings, Mitre 10 and Spotlight stores nationally.
For more information, visit https://gorillaglue.com.au/