5 x Toothpastes
1 x Mouthwash
2 x Adult Bamboo Toothbrushes
2 x Kids Bamboo Toothbrushes
Australian made and family owned, Grants of Australia's oral care range for adults and children has evolved from humble beginnings in a Melbourne garage some 35 years ago, to a bustling range of nine natural toothpastes, mouthwash and bamboo toothbrushes, stocked globally.
Grants of Australia is the brainchild of Mike and Michelle Aronson, who, as health shop owners back in 1980's, were looking for a fluoride-free toothpaste suitable for their children, that not only worked but tasted great too. With nothing available, they decided to take matters into their own hands and create a product for health-conscious families that was affordable, natural, fluoride-free, and made in Australia.
Why make the switch to natural toothpaste today?
The folks at Grants of Australia don't believe that you need synthetic and potentially harmful ingredients to achieve a dazzling smile, especially considering toothpaste is used twice a day, 365 days a year!
Instead, Grants of Australia harnesses the power of natural ingredients, with a multitude of health benefits, to eliminate in-mouth bacteria, freshen breath and promote healthy teeth and gums, naturally!
The Grants of Australia Product Range
NEW Grants Whitening Toothpaste with Baking Soda is ideal for those who want whiter, brighter teeth without the harsh chemicals. With a strong, cool, minty taste that leaves the mouth feeling fresh and clean, baking soda acts as a mild abrasive to help to naturally remove surface stains and whiten teeth. RRP $4.20.
NEW Grants Sensitive Toothpaste with Mint helps to fight plaque, prevent cavities and relieve sensitive teeth and gums thanks to the inclusion of Potassium Nitrate, a non-abrasive, safe ingredient that works by immediately calming the nerves in the teeth and blocking pain signals in the brain.
With a great refreshing taste thanks to the combination of Mint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and herbal extracts, and boosted Xylitol content, this toothpaste offers long term relief when used regularly, is clinically prover to relieve sensitivity and is the first Australian-made natural toothpaste to be listed with the TGA. RRP $6.95.
ORIGINAL Grants Mild Mint Toothpaste is a firm favourite, thanks to its mild mint flavour. Containing the healing benefits of certified aloe vera to control bacteria that can cause cavities and natural herbs for gentle oral care and fresh breath, it provides a deep clean without irritation for those with sensitive teeth and gums or mouth ulcers. A great option for anyone looking to switch from regular mainstream toothpaste to a natural alternative that looks and feels almost exactly the same! RRP $4.20.
Grants Fresh Mint Toothpaste with Tea Tree Oil has a strong minty taste that leaves the mouth feeling sparkling fresh. Tea tree oil works its magic, helping reduce bacteria in the mouth and is beneficial in helping to reduce inflammation caused by gingivitis. RRP $4.20.
Grants Kids Blueberry Burst and Strawberry Surprise Toothpaste have a pleasant fruity flavours which have been kid tested and approved! With boosted Xylitol (from the bark of trees) which is proven to reduce the bacteria in the mouth that cause tooth decay, the kids range has none of the nasties found in other mainstream children's toothpastes such as SLS and parabens and are fluoride free. RRP $3.95.
Grants Natural Mouthwash is a new healthy way to freshen your breath with the dental health benefits of xylitol and none of the harmful effects of alcohol, commonly found in mouth washes. Freshens breath naturally and contains the beneficial palate-cleansing herbs of eucalyptus, cardamom, celery, caraway, dill, thyme, rosemary and sage. Mint flavoured. Suitable for all ages. Ideal to include with brushing and flossing as part of your family's daily oral care routine. RRP $13.50.
Grants biodegradable bamboo toothbrushes are an eco-friendly way to brush your teeth. Handles are made from 100% biodegradable and environmentally sustainable bamboo. Each toothbrush is individually sealed in a corn starch wrapper than can be composted and boxes can be recycled. Available in Adult Medium, Adult Soft, Kids Ultra Soft. RRP $4.50
Grants of Australia natural toothpastes are free from:
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS): A chemical used in conventional toothpaste to create the foaming action. SLS can cause skin irritations and contribute to a dry mouth, which can contribute to bad breath.
• Sodium Saccharin: An artificial sweetener with a bitter or metallic aftertaste, commonly found in conventional toothpastes.
• Triclosan: An ingredient typically used to reduce or prevent bacterial contamination. However, there is still ongoing debate of the long-term impact on human health.
• Parabens: A widely used preservative in pharmaceutical products used to prolong shelf life by preventing the growth of mould and bacteria within them.
• GMO ingredients, mineral oils or microbeads: Microbeads are commonly used as abrasive agents in some conventional toothpastes. The tiny particles are unlikely to be captured by conventional wastewater treatment plants and commonly end up in rivers and oceans.
How does Grants of Australia stand out from the crowd?
• Natural ingredients: Grants of Australia provides a thorough cleansing alternative to conventional toothpastes, harnessing the power of natural minerals like calcium carbonate and herbal extracts with proven dental health benefits such as Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, Neem Oil, Orange, Cinnamon, Mint and more, to create a natural anti-bacterial effect that helps prevent tooth decay, freshen breath and keep gums healthy.
• Xylitol: A natural ingredient derived from the bark of trees is included in Grants of Australia toothpastes to inhibit the growth of cavity-promoting bacteria in the mouth. And yes, it's perfectly suitable for all the family!
• Amazing natural whitening properties. Baking soda is made up of a naturally-derived chemical compound that forms a mild abrasive that effectively removes surface stains from teeth
• Vegan Certified: All toothpastes are vegan certified by the Vegan Awareness Foundation, with the exception of the Propolis variety, (propolis is made by bees). The Certified Vegan Logo is a registered trademark for products that do not contain animal products or by products and that have not been tested on animals.
• Australian made and owned: All Grants of Australia products are manufactured in Australia, and the vast majority of ingredients are also home-grown. In addition, all packaging including tubes, cartons and shelf boxes are made on Aussie shores.
• The price point: Grants of Australia natural toothpastes maintains a competitive price, starting from $4.20 per 110g tube.